sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

SINTONIA - SYNTONY

Hello blog readers. Today I am writing in a different time and mood. It is friday evening and I decided to write about syntony. I think this concept is already well discussed in all my last texts, but I believe there is some points still to be developed. When I say syntony I mean a match. Something that takes  you out of the comfort zone, makes you feel something, no matter if it is good or bad. An engagement which appears out of your main predominant state of being. It is interesting to point out that many of us do not get to control this in a positive way. The syntony you insist to have is the one which will manifest in the end. No matter if you are aware or conscious of it or not. I think that by exercising your mind to understand this property can lead you to a greater fulfilment  in life. It is a step-by-step process meaning that once we get to decide our main prevalent syntony with the environment, we get a wider comphreension of the world and of ourselves. It is so easy to lose syntony with something you like towards something you actually do not. Feelings like fear, anger, disappointment, rage, insecurity, and many others can have a deep impact in your syntony to others and to life events. I try nowadays to keep focused only in the unique part of me that I can control 100%: my own self. I have realized more and more that by keeping my direction aligned with myself, without actually getting angry if others do not agree or please me, is what makes my syntony to what really matters possible. Our culture has some weird ways of discourage such mindsets. I truly believe in our own capacity to be able to solve our most intriguing questions with help of others, but with independency and originality at the same time. The syntony is much more a matter of how much you can keep being yourself without giving others the power that belongs to you,  in a way that by self aligning what you are with what you want the things which you get end up being much more pleasant and cool to experience. I know that many people actually give others much more power than they deserve. This is a big mistake, because when you are not yourself in name of other human being, you may make them feel good at a cost of not being completely you. The choice of using masks or playing a character to be accepted is simply killing your power and making your syntony dysfunctional and sick. It is very easy to perceive whether you are in syntony with yourself or not. Just look around. Take a look at your life with honesty and no judgment. This allows you to see your life from a third person perspective. Do you see a good picture? Does it make you feel happy about you? Is it aligned to your most deep needs and values? In summary does it feel as good as it could? If not, then you can pretty much conclude that something is out of place. It can be anything, from work to relationships. But that is the start to pursue the syntony in life. To be honest, to find your own values and try to look at them in terms of your actual life. Are you around people with similar goals? Are they brilliant or mediocre? They reinforce your qualities or they insist in point out your mistakes and limitations? What is the majority of things you talk about to one another? If you pay attention to every small feature from your life style and how things unfold to you, you will be able to create or at least start to walk towards a balanced life where you will feel this syntony in place. I have noticed every day things that I do not like about me. Old behaviours and the feelings of lack still come from time to time in my mind, making me realize that at least at that particular moment I am out of tune. But on the other hand, I got an ability to look at those flaws with no fear of seeing something that I do not like. Instead, these realizations are the key to solve the issues which contribute to my disbalance  leading to a life with no syntony. Today I am very happy to see that I can see my defects and play with them. Make a joke out of it. Sometimes get angry to repeat patterns that do not fit anymore, but that insist in coming back to my mind due to old beliefs. However, my message is that syntony achievement goes through this never ending  kind of process. Every day, every minute, every fraction of our life. And it never will end. This is the energy source of our own existence. Those who do not get lost in this concept and accept the imperfection with patience and persistence to work on it will ultimately get to a better syntony. With people, with events, but essentially with themselves. Always  fight for yourself and your principles. Those in the end are the most important learning tools that you will take from this dimension of existence to the eternity. Wish all a very good weekend and a nice evening!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário